Utilizing over 80 years of knowledge and expertise to preserve and create value.
Royal Union Consulting, LLC has developed a program with an extensive list of services to optimization today’s assets, loans and lender REO properties, Royal Union is prepared to complete the entire process of services required to achieve a maximum value; from Valuation, Property Management and Construction Management, and Disposition. Contact Royal Union about becoming your one-stop resource for your assets.
Why Royal Union?
Royal Union is a real estate holding company that purchases and holds assets. The company’s inception in January 2009 was established combining the expertise of over 80 years of experience in banking, real estate development and management, mortgage brokering and direct mortgage lending. The company offers opportunities to asset holders who need professional management.
Royal Union has developed several strategic alliances with local and regional companies to provide comprehensive plans of resolution. Royal Union has the expertise and the relationships in place necessary to keep properties in good standing until they can be sold at peak value. The principals of Royal Union have the business savvy and the experience necessary in today’s market to effectively effectuate desired returns.
ROYAL UNION OFFERS A DIVERSE LIST OF CAPABILITIES
· Valuation Services
· Asset Management
· Loan and Property Sales
· Loan Workouts
Asset Optimization Process
ROYAL UNION’S METHOD
The Asset Optimization Process relies upon the talent of Royal Union’s team of knowledgeable professionals to analyze and identify the dominant issue within each individual asset and set the most beneficial plan into motion for optimal results.
Given the wide-range of resources at our disposal, Royal Union is well prepared to assist you in improving your assets. In order to ensure optimum value of your asset Royal Union will institute motivating goals, establish a realistic timeline, evaluate, and determine the most profitable exit strategy.
· Market Analysis: Royal Union, utilizing a variety of techniques to evaluate the area your asset is located. Armed with knowledge of the local market conditions, we will determine the individual challenges and how they will impact our efforts, thus determining the correct course.
· Market Valuation: Using third party professionals Royal Union will determine the fair market value of your property and establish the most favorable manner of creating liquidity.
· Management: Once the value of your asset is determined, Royal Union has the capability and knowledge to move to the next step, management. We will, in concert with you, employ various third party professionals. Through a proactive, hands-on approach we will unify property and asset management, gain control of the underlying asset and its cash flow, and along with related accounts, preserve and improve the asset value and marketability.
· Asset Stabilization: Throughout the process Royal Union is continually analyzing and improving the asset value and stability. Our team will assess the most critical issues; advise you on the actions necessary to resolve any issues; help to implement asset level strategies to reposition the property; and correct any operating insufficiencies to ultimately improve asset value.
· Strategic Disposition: Once the asset has been stabilized and value has been determined, Royal Union will work closely with you to determine the appropriate disposition strategy in order to yield the highest possible return on your investment. With our tactical relationships in place and the vast knowledge of our brokers, we can determine the best sales method based on your specific requirements.
· Accelerated Liquidation Program (ALP): ALP was created for clients who would prefer options, other than waiting for the market to turn around, or accepting less than the original value of their assets. This new and exciting program uses ownership transfer for marketable securities allowing current taxable losses while allowing for more long-term and lucrative outcome. Please contact one of Royal Union’s principals for more information on ALP.